1. Why do we collect personal information?
1.1 Lithocraft Pty Ltd is required to collect certain details of your personal information in order to provide you with goods & services.
1.2 We use the personal information you provide to us to enhance the goods and services that Lithocraft Pty Ltd offers to you.
1.3 If you don’t provide us with the information required, we may not be able to provide you with the products and/or services you want or we may be restricted in the way we provide products and/or services to you, especially if the collection of that information is required by law.
2. What personal information do we collect and store?
2.1 If you apply for our services or products, we will collect information about you to help us to identify you, assess your application, provide you with the services and products you have requested, administer your account with us, and for related purposes. The information we collect will include your name and contact details and may also include other details such as address, email address, bank account details, and, if necessary for payment purposes, your credit card or direct debiting details. We may also obtain credit information about you from a credit reporting agency or from a credit provider.
2.2 To provide you with our services and products and to administer your account with us, we will generate and process information about how you use our services.
2.3 You may sometimes also need to provide personal information to us about other individuals (for example, another user of your account with us). If you do so, you warrant to us that you have:
3. How do we collect personal information?
3.1 We collect your personal information in a number of ways, including:
1. When you complete a Lithocraft Pty Ltd account application, service enquiry form, or similar;
2. From third party companies like credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies, Lithocraft Pty Ltd’s suppliers, agents, contractors;
3. From publicly available sources of information like government and regulatory authorities;
4. When you visit our website, online store and other pages that we own and manage;
5. When you visit external pages through our portals like the Lithocraft Pty Ltd portal;
4. What about Cookies?
4.1 When you log onto the Lithocraft Pty Ltd website we may store some information (called a ‘cookie’) about the date and time when you entered the Portal or website. We use this type of information to track the patterns of visitors and to examine trends and demographics. This may include identifying which areas on the Lithocraft Pty Ltd website are popular.
4.2 Cookies may be used to personalise your visit to our Portal and the Lithocraft Pty Ltd website and to customise our service to your needs. They contain information about your preferences. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that your web browser transmits to your hard drive or mobile handset to enable our system to recognise your browser. This means that we are able to know information about you when you next visit our site, such as your IP address.
4.3 Cookies do not reveal your personal identity and are not personal information, but if you don’t want cookies to be collected by us the Help option of your browser’s tool bar will tell you how to prevent cookies or disable cookies entirely. You can still use our WAP Portal and the Lithocraft Pty Ltd website even if you choose to disable cookies
5. How is your personal information used?
5.1 The personal information we collect may be used for a number of purposes related to providing you with goods and services. Accordingly, Lithocraft Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
1. Process orders to become a customer;
2. Carry out credit checks and credit reporting for the processing of your application and the ongoing credit management of your account;
3. Generate bills, manage your account and carry out debt-recovery functions;
4. Deal with enquiries or complaints and other customer care activities;
5. Carry out market analysis and product analysis and development;
6. Conduct internal investigations in relation to crime and fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
7. Train our staff; and
8. For any other purposes that would be reasonably expected by you.
5.2 You authorise Lithocraft Pty Ltd to use the information in the manner described in clause 6.1 above.
6. Who may we provide your personal information to?
6.2 We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the persons and organisations to whom we disclose personal information are bound by strict confidentiality and privacy obligations so that your personal information is protected.
6.3 Lithocraft Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to:
1. Credit providers or credit reporting agencies for the purposes permitted under the Privacy Act and credit reporting legislation;
2. Our service and content providers, dealers and agents, contractors and advisers;
3. Your authorised representatives or legal advisors;
4. Our professional advisors including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and auditors;
5. Debt collection agencies and other parties that assist with debt-recovery functions;
6. Law enforcement bodies to assist in their functions, Courts of law or as otherwise required or authorised by law;
7. Regulatory or government bodies for the purposes of resolving customer complaints or disputes both internally and externally or to comply with any investigation by one of those bodies;
8. Where you have otherwise consented.
6.4 You authorise Lithocraft Pty Ltd to disclose the personal information in the manner identified in clause 6.3 above.
7. How accurate is the personal information we hold about you?
7.1 We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of your information is largely dependent on what you provide us. To ensure that we have your most current and accurate personal information, please contact us when your information changes (e.g. if you change your name).
7.2 Where Lithocraft Pty Ltd offers online account management facilities, you can use this capability to control aspects of your account, including amending or updating certain personal information.
8. What security measures do we use to protect your personal information?
8.1 The security of your personal information is given a high priority.
8.2 Lithocraft Pty Ltd requires its employees and contractors to perform their duties in a manner that is consistent with our legal responsibilities in relation to privacy.
8.3 We take all reasonable steps to securely store your personal information so that it is protected from unauthorised use, access, modification or disclosure. This includes both physical and electronic security measures.
8.4 We remind you, however, that if you send information to our Lithocraft Pty Ltd website, the internet is not a secure environment and although all care is taken, we cannot guarantee the security of information you provide to us via electronic means.
8.5 In particular, we also remind you that when you post information to the Lithocraft Pty Ltd website we do not warrant that the use of the Lithocraft Pty Ltd website will be confidential, or that information transmitted to or from you in connection with the use of the Lithocraft Pty Ltd website will not be intercepted by third parties (such information may include information identifying you).
9. Protecting your account from unauthorised access?
9.1 Anyone who knows your account PIN or online username and password can access your account. You must keep your PIN, username and password secure and only share these details with people you authorise to access and manage your Lithocraft Pty Ltd account. Lithocraft Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for information disclosed to parties who know your PIN, username or password.
10. Can you access the personal information we hold about you?
10.1 Yes, however there are some exceptions by law which we will explain if relevant to your request. To request your personal information, just call Lithocraft Pty Ltd, 03 8366 0200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge reasonable costs for actioning your request if your request requires a substantial effort on our part.
10.2 If you think your personal information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, you can request it be updated.
11. How can you report a breach of your privacy?
11.1 If you believe your privacy has been compromised, please call Lithocraft Pty Ltd, 03 8366 0200.